The school council is divided into three phases.
The purpose of being on the Phase Council:
- Voice opinion about the school
- Suggest changes and Improvements
- Representing peers
- Develop leadership skills
- Ensure fair rights for all pupils
- Take part in ensuring the success of the school
The Phase Councils will agree on which members of the Phase Council will represent them on the main School Council. The full school council is led by head pupils.
Phase 1 council
The phase council members represent pupils from nursery to year 4. The members for 2018-19 are:
Annabelle, Harry, Mali, Rhys, Ola and Mari.
Phase 2 council
The phase 2 council members represent pupils from year 5 to 8. The members for 2018-19 are:
Lowri, Gwion, Elin, Gareth, Mari, Begw, Megan, Hazel, Megan, Steffan, Gwenno, Ryan, Megan